The AAA Member Rewards Visa Card is an exceptional choice for frequent tourists that have a decent credit score. For a travel credit-card that has zero annual fees, the AAA Member Rewards provides rewards on a cost that is either same or even better than what other travel cards provide at an annual fee.
For consumers that want to earn rewards and also don’t want to break the bank, the AAA Member Rewards Visa Card is one of the finest, if not the finest, choice. And, you don’t even have to be a member to avail of the AAA Member Rewards Visa Card. In this article, we will accentuate what the AAA Member Rewards Visa Card is and how you can administer your account from aaanetaccess.com.
ADVANTAGES OF THE AAA MEMBER REWARDS VISA CARD:
- The cost of rewards that it provides is either the same or better than even other travel cards that have an annual fee.
- There are many cards that provide rewards to consumers when they purchase fares. However, with this one, you can receive rewards even when you purchase from wholesale stores. In fact, it provides the same amount of rewards when you purchase from either. For consumers that purchase from stores, such as Costco and Sam’s Club, you don’t have to be bothered about any fees or penalties as well.
- This card provides points that can be redeemed at a cost one cent per point, which is incomparable as it is. However, if you choose to redeem your points for AAA vouchers, the value will increase up to 40%. These vouchers can then be used to make transactions for AAA travel and other such amenities. If you use AAA services on a routine basis, you’ll find this card much beneficial and convenient.
DISADVANTAGES OF THE AAA MEMBER REWARDS VISA CARD:
- The rewards for this do come with a deadline of five years. This may seem like a sufficient duration to use your rewards, but the fact that the rewards come with a deadline in the first place is a drawback. This comes as a surprise since many other cards provide rewards that continue until the card is cancelled or blocked.
- Unlike some of its competitors, this card does not provide interest-free offers, which is a convenient method of reimbursing some massive transactions over the course of time. With this card, there is no pause on transactions!
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR AAA MEMBER REWARDS VISA CARD AT aaanetaccess.com?
If you are a AAA member, you can access your account from the AAA website (here). There, you can enter the ZIP/postal code of the state you reside in across North America. Once you’ve done that, you will be directed to enter your other credentials to access your account. Then, you will be redirected to your account, where you can administer all the details.
You can also access your AAA account from the Bank of America website (aaanetaccess.com). For this, you will need your Online ID and passcode. Once you’ve entered those two credentials, you will be directed to your account. There, you can administer all the details for your AAA Member Rewards Visa Card.
If you’re not a AAA member, the process to become one is convenient and simple! For further details and assistance, you can visit the AAA website and head over to the International Relations section (here). You can also contact AAA Customer Service on their e-mail address for any comments or queries that you may have aaanetaccess.com suggestion box.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR AAA MEMBER REWARDS VISA CARD?
After you open your account, you have to ensure that spend at least $334 per month for up to three months. Only this way will you receive the bonus! If you are to travel, make sure that the transaction is made from the AAA Member Rewards Visa Card. You can also redeem AAA voucher to increase the value of the point you earn and also to save some money on transactions you make for AAA services.
Read More: IKEA Stock – Is This A Good Place To Invest