Indigo has been one the most renowned and unsecured cards this year due to the benefits that it provides its users for having a credit-card even if there are negative credits. If you want to make your credit history better and increase credits as you go, then the Indigo Platinum MasterCard is an impeccable choice for you!
One of the remarkable facets of the Indigo Platinum MasterCard is that even if you are unsure, you can simply pre-register for the credit-card and acquire it whenever you are certain. But, the annual fee is still more than what other unsecured cards require, $0-99. In this article, we will explain everything that you should know about the Indigo Platinum MasterCard (www.myindigocard.com). And, how you can log-in and manage your Indigo Platinum MasterCard.
WHAT BENEFITS DOES THE INDIGO PLATINUM MASTERCARD (www.myindigocard.com) PROVIDE?
Similar to every other credit-cards, the Indigo Platinum MasterCard (www.myindigocard.com) also comes with its own benefits, which make the credit-card more convenient.
- No purchase APR or transaction fee with a common APR of 24.99%.
- You don’t have to pay any fee in advance for the first year of the credit-card use. Afterwards, you will be charged $5 or 5% per year.
- For international transactions, the fee is only $1.
- Even though there is no protection smart-chip inside of the credit-card, it is still secure from scam and theft.
- Without any influence on your credit-score, you can choose to pre-register for the credit-card.
- Since this credit-card is a credit-enhancer, you don’t have to be concerned about a negative credit-score.
- You can access your account anytime you want, anywhere you want from your smartphone.
- Your account history is constantly reported to the three most important bureaus in the United States.
REGISTER & CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR THE INDIGO PLATINUM MASTERCARD (www.myindigocard.com):
Indigo provides a streamlined and simple interface to its consumers to register and create an account on the website. Before you log into the account, you’ll obviously have to create on first. In only a few minutes, you can create an account and administer your finances on the website or smartphone application.
- First of all, navigate to https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Register.
- There, enter your account number, birth-date and social security number (SSN).
- Click NEXT and you’ll be prompted to enter further information, which involves your personal and financial information.
- After you submit all the required information, you can create a username and secure password for your account.
- Once all of this is done, you can register for an account.
LOG INTO YOUR INDIGO PLATINUM MASTERCARD (www.myindigocard.com):
Indigo also provides a simple interface for logging into your Indigo Platinum MasterCard (www.myindigocard.com). All you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps;
- First of all, navigate to https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/account/Login.
- Here, you can enter your account details that you used to register for the account. We would always recommend you to check the REMEMBER ME box to avoid the hassle of entering your account details every time.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FORGET YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS?
In the circumstance that you forget your Indigo Platinum MasterCard (www.myindigocard.com), you can always reset your password. It’s a simple and convenient process!
- First all, navigate to https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/account/Login.
- You’ll notice a FORGOT USERNAME OR PASSWORD option; click on that.
- You’ll presented with a page where you can enter your username, social security number, birth-date and the last four digits of your account number to authenticate ownership.
- Once your account details have been reset, you can log into your account with the new details.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH YOUR INDIGO PLATINUM MASTERCARD (www.myindigocard.com)?
- Pay your bills,
- Check the status of your transactions,
- Send payments on online websites,
- Check your current account balance,
- Apply for loans.
INDIGO PLATINUM MASTERCARD (www.myindigocard.com) CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
PHONE NUMBER: 866-946-9545, 1-866-502-6439
MAILING ADDRESS: Genesis FS Card Services
P.O. Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Read More : HOW TO SHORT BITCOIN? [BEST TIPS TO SHORT-SELL]