You can tell by the image above that MyIndigoCard is a credit card by Celtic bank located in Salt Lake City. Indigo Card is made for those with zero, or less than average credit card score, helping improve that score over-time. In this article, we’ll elaborate on how to activate the credit card (www.”myindigocard”.com) and go through a few of its benefits.
WHY CHOOSE “MYINDIGOCARD”?
MyIndigoCard is the most secure credit card, and it’s fairly easy to work out your credit score, and issues related to that. In fact, they send you a complete guide on how to fix your credit score. With it, you’ll get 24/7 mobile access with chip card technology for the utmost security. It provides ease of access when it comes to your bank account, and you can resolve/rebuild your credit score without any issues.
You need to be 18 years old to apply for the credit card, and it’s only viable for those who live in the U.S. The wait-time between card registrations is 2-3 months. Visit their website, and enter your Zip postal code to start the procedure.
HOW TO SIGN UP?
You’ll need to create an account on their website before being eligible to apply for a credit card. To do that, just go to their website, and click on “Register”, and you’ll be guided through the signup process. You’ll need an Account Number, DOB (Date of Birth), and a Social Security Number.
HOW TO ACTIVATE?
To active your Indigo Credit card, just follow the steps listed below;
- Click here to go to their website, and enter your Username and Password to sign in.
- Next, make a pin code for your credit card, and click “Activate”
(NOTE: You can also activate through your mobile device by contacting Indigo at 1-866-946-9545. You’ll have to press # to talk to Customer Support, and they’ll guide you through the activation process.)
MYINDIGOCARD – LOGIN (www.”myindigocard”.com TO ACTIVATE):
Sometimes, users can have a hard time logging in to the website, although it’s relatively easy. So, for those who are having trouble logging in, follow the steps listed below;
- Go to their website, and click “Login”.
- After that, type your Username and Password and click on login.
- You’ll then be logged into your account.
If you forget your Password/Username;
- Go to the login page, and click on “Forgot Username or Password”.
- Type in your recovery e-mail that you previously put in while registering.
- Once you do that, you’ll need to confirm your Account Number, Social Security Number, and DOB, and Indigo will send an e-mail recovery link at your e-mail (recovery e-mail).
- Use that link to recover your Username/Password.
In this article, we’ve provided a complete guide on how to activate your MyIndigoCard (www.”myindigocard”.com), plus the benefits of the credit card and a few other details. We hope you find this article helpful, and if you have any further queries, or would like to add something to this article, do leave a comment down below, and we’ll respond to as many queries as we can!
Read More: IKEA Stock – Is This A Good Place To Invest